Scope of Privacy Statement
When you visit/surf our website, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, favorites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our website. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
If you choose to bid, buy or sell on the Site, we collect information about your bidding, buying and selling behavior.
From time to time, portions of the Services may enable you to send emails and other types of messages to us or to third parties and to participate in bulletin boards and discussion groups. All such emails, messages, postings to bulletin boards and discussion groups become our property once you submit them. Whenever you choose to initiate these kinds of communication with us, or anyone else, you may be contacted in return. Also, remember that our bulletin boards and discussion groups are open to the public, and, therefore, your postings can be seen by anyone and are not protected by us or any other entity. Please use your discretion when deciding whether and what to post and whom to contact. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to monitor, edit or delete postings from our bulletin boards and discussion groups. This reservation of rights shall not under any circumstances obligate us to conduct such edits or deletions, nor shall it cause us to be liable for any such edits or deletions.
Use of Your Information
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website;
- Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
- Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
- Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
- Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
- Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
- Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
- Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates of our Services or additional Services which may be of your interest.
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large;
- Respond to Claims of third parties;
- The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications;
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
We will share your personal details - name, mobile number, email id and all the information regarding your property to interested bidders and sellers, not restricted to those who have won the auction. Your acceptance to participate in the bidding process confirms your consent to the same. If you consent to receive information about third party opportunities, products or services or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about services/products which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to our service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on relevant information and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
The Services may include third party tailored ad technology which enables customized ads to be displayed to you through the Services. We do not share personal information with these third parties; however, when you use the Services, we or third parties operating the ad serving technology may use non-personal information that is collected through cookies, anonymous identifiers to ensure that appropriate ads are presented and to perform analytics concerning your use of the Services and other websites tracked by these third parties. These technologies also may control the number of times you see a given ad, deliver ads that relate to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. To the extent any of this information is collected by third parties, you acknowledge and agree that such collection and use is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties.
If you are interested in more information about tailored ads and your choices to prevent third parties from delivering tailored ads, you may visit the such third party websites and show your constraints and opt out of such usage of information. Please note that to the extent ad technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive ads even if you opt-out of tailored ads. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored to your interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- We may make information collected through the Services available to subsidiaries and affiliated companies that are under common ownership or control within the IndianPropertyDekho.com group companies.
- We will share your personal details – name, mobile number, email id and all the information regarding your property to interested bidders and sellers, not restricted to those who have won the auction. Your acceptance to participate in the bidding process confirms your consent to the same.
- If you download information on assets listed on our Services or place a bid on a particular asset, the seller and its affiliates and representatives are given access to your information.
- We may share information about our visitors, customers, or former customers with the following types of companies that perform services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers, fulfillment service providers, payment processors, data processors, customer/support services, etc.
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, mortgage lending, consumer finance, securities, and insurance.
- We may share or sell information about you with other companies who we believe may have products and services of interest to you. If you would like to opt-out of our sharing of your information with these other companies, please follow the “Opting Out of Emails” instructions below.
- We may share your information with any person or entity when we have your consent.
- We may use and share non-personal information about you or use of the services, including any de-identified and aggregated data with third parties without limitation.
Opting Out of Emails
To receive email newsletters and other promotional email communications, users must voluntarily sign up on the website either by creating a profile or by choosing newsletter preferences. From time to time we may send you email notices or news updates alerting you to new features, products, promotions, or services pertaining to indianpropertydekho.com offerings. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from us, you may opt out of receiving these communications by choosing an “Unsubscribe” option available as a link in every email or by contacting us . We will gladly comply with all requests for removal. Certain transactional emails such as confirmations of bidder registration are not included in emails that one can opt out of. Transactional emails can be recognized by a lack of an “Unsubscribe” link in the email body.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, please contact us at info@ IndianPropertyDekho.com
Please note that these opt-out processes may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law.
Security and Account Protection
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We appreciate your help in safeguarding the integrity of your own and others’ privacy. We encourage you to let us know immediately if you suspect that any personal information you shared with us is being used contrary to this Privacy Statement.
Other Corporate Entities
Accessing, Reviewing, And Changing Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information and data on the Services is complete and accurate. If your personal information changes, is inaccurate, or if you no longer wish to use the Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or update the information.
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, UserID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, PIN code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Third Party Links and Services
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. We strongly encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy statements.
Amendments to Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Services. Any changes to this Statement will become effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Services following these changes means that you accept such revisions. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes here and notify you either via email or by notice on the Services.
Minor are not eligible to use our Site and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site provided that such purchase or sale is not in relation to any adult material/mature audience items displayed on the Site, the sale or purchase of which to/by minors is strictly prohibited.
International Transfers of Information
Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Privacy Statement may involve the transfer of your personal information to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your personal information, you consent to such transfers.
Access Or Change Your Personally Identifiable Information
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. If you have registered your profile on IndianPropertyDekho.com, your IndianPropertyDekho.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
We could put in deletion of account and removal of information from IndianPropertyDekho.com thereafter here. Eg. "You are free to delete your account/membership at any time. Your personal data is removed when you deactivate your membership. It takes 4 business days to remove all your information from our records."
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address so we can service you more quickly. You can also call us at numbers provided in the contact page of our website.
We may record the conversations our agents or employees have with you. We do this from time to time to monitor the quality of service and accuracy of information our agents and employees give to you and to ensure that your instructions are followed. No agent or employee of the Company is authorized to waive any provisions of our Company policies and procedures.
FAQ For Online Auction
1. Who can list a property on IndianPropertyDekho.com?
Seller can be an individual or a builder. A broker/agent may list a property on behalf of the seller provided he has all the papers of the property.
2. What types of properties are available for sale on IndianPropertyDekho.com?
IndianPropertyDekho.com offers Residential apartments, Residential Plot, Villas, Penthouse, Studio Apartments, Commercial Space and independent/builder floors.
3. What are the benefits of buying real estate online with IndianPropertyDekho.com?
Buying online through IndianPropertyDekho.com has various advantages:
· Online platform to negotiate : We provide the opportunity to close the deal online itself
· Offering authentic properties: Every property on IndianPropertyDekho.com is verified to confirm if the seller has the authority to sell the property
· Visit the property option: We provide an opportunity of visiting the property to make sure you price it right.
· Fair valuation : An auction helps you to reach at a fair valuation of a property.
Note: verification is done through the documents provided by seller. So, we encourage bidders to do thorough verification before bidding.
4. What are the benefits of listing my property on IndianPropertyDekho.com?
Listing your property on IndianPropertyDekho.com has various advantages:
· Secured information : Your documents are transmitted over a secured and encrypted channel
· Maximize the value of your property : Information sharing helps in bringing more buyers and the auction model helps in maximising the value of the property
5. Are the properties listed on IndianPropertyDekho.com verified?
Properties on IndianPropertyDekho.com are not physically verified, we check the documents uploaded by seller to confirm if the seller has the authority to sell the property. For physical verification, we are providing an option to visit a property.
Note: For more information on visit option please go through question of visit.
1. Do I need to register to bid on a property?
Yes, registration is mandatory to bid or list a property. It is free and easy.
2. How do I register with IndianPropertyDekho.com?
To register with Indianpropertydekho.com, Click on “Login/Register” in upper right corner of the page. Fill up the registration form and submit. You will receive a verification code (OTP) on your mobile number during registration. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to validate your e-mail address. After varification of e-mail address you get started as a user.
Note: You would require your username and password to login to your IPD account
3. I didn't receive an email with a link to validate my email address. What should I do?
you can contact customer care at 011-43755152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to serve you.
4. What are the acceptable file formats for documents to be uploaded for verification?
You can add documents in jpeg ,jpg ,pdf, png format. Size of the file should be less than 1 MB.
5. Will my documents be secured with IndianPropertyDekho.com?
Yes, your documents transmit over a secured and encrypted channel. These documents are shared with interested bidders only.
6. After I have registered, how can I edit my user information?
You will have to log in to your IPD account, then go to "My Profile" section and you can edit your personal details except email id or go to “Timeline” section and click on “Edit Profile.”
1. What is reserve price?
Reserve price is the minimum price at which the seller is willing to sell the property in an auction. The reserve price is set by the sellers and is not shown to buyers on IndianPropertyDekho.com. Bidding for the property will continue even if the reserve price is met. The seller may choose to relist the property if the reserve price has not been met.
2. Do I need to pay an amount to bid?
Yes, you need to buy a bidding credit to bid on a property. The credit gets refunded if your bid is not declared as a winning bid at the end of the auction process.
3. What is bidding time?
Bidding time is 60 days from the day a property goes live.
4. How can I place a bid on a property?
You need to first register with IndianPropertyDekho.com. Once you are logged in, you need to buy a bidding credit to place a bid. You can place a bid from the property detail page that is available for online auction .
5. How can I revise my offer?
You need to login to your IndianPropertyDekho.com account to revise your offer. You can revise either from property detail page. You can revise your offer with an interval of 8 hours between each revision unless seller places a counter offer.
6. Can I bid for a price lower than my last bid?
Yes, you can decrease your bid amount during an auction process.
7. Can I withdraw from an auction process during bidding time and what happens to my credit?
Yes, you can withdraw your bid from an auction process. Your credit less the visit charges (if you have visited the property) will be refunded in the form of unused amount in your IndianPropertyDekho wallet in the next 24 hours. In case you have not opted for a visit, a credit will be refunded to your wallet.
8. When is the deal considered as closed and what will be considered as a winning bid?
· If seller accepts any offer made by buyer, the accepted offer is considered as a winning bid.
· If buyer accepts any counter offer made by seller, the accepted counter offer is a winning bid.
· If auction time expires and the highest bid is greater than the reserve price, the highest bid is considered as the winning bid. In case of a tie, the bidder who placed the bid earliest will be declared as a winner.
9. I have got a deal. What should I do now?
You will receive an email with the other party's details and the deal can be closed on real terms. In case seller refuses to sell, you can contact us at 011-43755152 or through email@example.com.
10. What happens if I fail to close on a property that I have won on IndianPropertyDekho.com?
As per the refund policy of the IndianPropertyDekho.com, your credit will be non-refundable.
11. What if the seller refuses to close the deal with the winning buyer?
If a seller refuses to close with winning buyer, credit of winning buyer will be refunded after contacting our customer care at 011-43755152 or through an firstname.lastname@example.org while seller's credit will be non-refundable.
12. What happens if the auction process is over and the reserve price has not been met?
In that case, no winning bid is declared. However, seller will be given 2 days to accept a bid lower than reserve price or to place a counter offer. If during these two days deal does not get closed, credit of all buyers and seller will be refunded.
Note: Seller can choose to re-list the property as a new listing on indianpropertydekho.com.
13. If two or more buyers bid the same highest bid for a property, whose deal will be considered as the final deal?
At the end of auction, if there are more than one highest bid (≥reserve price) then the bidder who placed the bid earliest will be declared as a winner.
14. What happens if someone outbids in the last 15 minutes?
To provide transparency and fair chance, if you are outbid in the last 15 minutes of auction, a notification email will be send to you and auction time will be extended by 15 minutes. Auction will be extended by 15 minutes increments till no one outbids the highest bid in the last 15minutes.
15. Is the seller approval required to own a property even if my bid is the highest (≥reserve price)?
Yes, seller has the right to reject the highest bid based on certain conditions. In that case, buyer's credit will be refunded by contacting us at 011-43755152 or through email@example.com.
1. How can I add a listing on IndianPropertyDekho.com?
Register/Login to indianpropertydekho.com using the button present upper right corner of page or directly click on Post your property.
2. When does a listing go live? And for how many days?
When your listing is verified by IndianPropertyDekho.com and the payment in terms of credit has been received, your listing goes live for next 60 days In case of Online auction.
3. Under what conditions can I modify the listing?
Once you are logged in, you can modify your listing from "manage listing" in your dashboard. But if your listing is live, you can only change the price and description fields.
4. What is a fresh, revised and counter offer?
· When a buyer places his/her first offer, it is a fresh offer.
· After placing a fresh offer whenever a buyer places another offer it is a revised offer.
· When a seller places an offer to a buyer who has already placed a bid, it is a counter offer.
5. Can I withdraw my listing after posting it online and what happens to my credit in that case?
Yes, you can withdraw your listing during the auction process but in that case your credit will be deducted.
6. Will my credit be refunded after the property is expired?
By the end of an auction if you do not receive an offer which is greater than reserve price, your credit will be refunded.
1. What are bidding or listing Credits?
Bidding credit is a denomination used to bid on a property while listing Credit is a denomination used to post a listing on IndianPropertyDekho.com.
2. What is an unused amount?
In case any portion of your credit is refunded, it is kept under unused amount. This can be redeemed later while buying a credit or can be converted into cash by contacting us at 011-43755152 or through firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How can I check the status of my order?
Once you login, click on "My Bidding" section to check the status of your order. It indicates whether it is pending or approved.
· Pending refers to a case when payment is done through offline payment mode and is yet to be received by indianpropertydekho.com.
· Approved refers to a case where the order has been completed and we have received the payment. Corresponding to that order, credits will be reflected in your wallet.
4. Can I cancel my order?
You can ask for a refund if you want to cancel your order.
5. How can I redeem my unused amount?
You can redeem your unused amount while buying a credit.
6. Where will my refunds be reflected?
All the refunds are made to your IndianPropertyDekho.com wallet. It can be either in form of credit or unused amount as per the case which will be communicated to you through an email.
7. How can I convert my total wallet amount into cash?
For a transaction involving conversion of all the unused money plus credit into cash, you need to contact us at 011-43755152 or through email@example.com.